FOR THE MOTHERLAND!! haha. SWEET RAVE PARTY!!
Before you read this, know that I HATE VIDEO GAME PARODIES!
This has got to be the funniest flash I have seen a long time.
-The animation was unbelievable.
-I loved the voice acting. End of story.
1. Mario Party: very funny. Mario and Luigi's voices were great, and Peach is hilarious.
2. Excitebike: I'm glad this one was short. The joke only needed a few seconds.
3. This one was really funny. I don't even know that game, but I love deadpan jokes.
4. Pikmin: I honestly didn't expect that ending. Very funny
5. Kirby1: I absolutely love Kirby's voice in this. I hate that high pitched voice he always gets. This "college kid voice" is PERFECT for him. Waddle Dee's voice made this a favorite though.
6. Duck Hunt: Honestly, this is one of, if not the best joke in the flash. It's so insane love it.
7. StarFox1: PERFECT animation. Flawless and smooth. Once again, the voice acting is perfect and hilarious.
8. ROB: I don't care what everyone else says, I love this one. Irony is the one of the last remaining forms of wit, and I love it just the same.
9. Zelda: My favorite, no contest. I read in the "?" part of this sketch that one guy did all of the Links. He is ONE TALENTED voice actor. Damn that was EXTREMELY FUNNY.
10. Diddy-Kong: Tied with Zelda. I love this joke. What made this my favorite is Dixie's voice. Once again it is PERFECT.
11. WARIO: Very funny. Nuff said.
12. DK: Is that Shigeru Miyamoto?
13. Game & Watch: "Did I Win?" ololololol
14. Master Hand: My least favortie. Still funny though.
15. POKEMON XXX: Hilarious. Todd Snap is so funny.
16. Fire Emblem: Ah, so goddamn true, right?
17. Kirby2: What won me over is, once again, Kirby's voice. That "yay" at the end made me burst out laughing.
18. StarFox2: Another favorite. Falco is such punk-ass, isn't he. I love how Fox looks like he isn't even listening. What won me over in this scene was when Falco goes "Personally, I prefer your mother!" and when the toad goes "Hey wanna go get some dinner later?," and fox is like "NO!"
19. Pokemon: Again, so fucking true...Also what won me over is when the female train points up in the sky and says "WE GO FOR GOD!" that reminded me of gurren lagann.
20. Tetris: Funny
21. Metal Gear!!!
loved it! and thanks for using my song, man!
No problem. It was perfect as background music in the barber shop. :P
the piano is kind of lifeless; there's no dynamics at all. you should work on that.
Thanks for the advice. This helps me lots, I'm gonna be trying more dynamics in the future.
it's a little too "out there", you know?
mad respect. this is what it's all about.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.